In memory of Dr D I McCallum MD, a consultant dermatologist in Nottingham from 1951-1973, every year the Nottingham Medico-Chirurgical Society offers a prize of £300 for the best written research paper by medical staff of non-consultant or non-GP principal level in order to encourage research in the Nottingham area.
- Are welcome from all non-consultant/non-GP principal medical staff
- Should be submitted in the form of a research paper of not more than 1000 words (after short-listing, a fuller version of the paper may be requested)
- Should be written in a manner that is understandable by medical practitioners who do not share the special interest/knowledge of the author
- The bulk of the research must have been carried out in the Nottinghamshire area
- Should be submitted to the Administrator (preferably as an email attachment) – email@example.com – by Friday 31 March 2017
Please note that late entries will be NOT be accepted
The winner will be invited to the Society’s AGM (14 June 2017) to give a short presentation on their paper and to be presented with their award.